Please note that payment is expected with registration and certification will be withheld until payment is made.
- Substitution / Cancellation Policy
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time BEFORE first class start date IF replacement candidate meets course requirements.
- Cancellations are accepted 10 days before first class date, subject to a 10% processing fee.
- After the course starts, there are no refunds or substitutions and registrants are subject to entire course fee. Registrants may make-up sessions in a different class offering.
- Registrants who fail to attend without advance notice and approval, are liable for the entire course fee.
- Certification will be awarded after successfully completing the classroom training, ets sign-off on certification track, and passing of application and knowledge exams.
- ets, inc. reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule courses and to change instructors. Please be advised that in the event of a course cancellation, we will not be liable for travel-related expenses.
ets may take photographs or videotape training events and might use such photographs or video footage in connection with advertising, promotion and marketing of the event. By attending our training sessions, you agree that ets has the right, but not the obligation, to take pictures and/or recordings of you without limitation or reservation in perpetuity. If you do not wish to be photographed or recorded, or do not agree with these terms, please state so below and it will be your responsibility to stay out of camera range and away from cameras and production crew. Any failure to do so will be conclusively deemed agreement to these terms and a waiver of any and all claims for invasion of privacy, defamation, or any other privacy claim under the law. You hereby release Electronic Training Solutions, Inc. (ets) from any claim of any kind or nature arising from the use of the photos/videos.