12 days (with an additional optional Project Coaching day) with prior ets or accredited organization Green Belt Certification
16.2 IACET CEUs
The ets Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program is designed to develop the in-house expertise organizations need to guide and support the performance improvement process. Emphasis is placed on leadership processes including Organizational Assessments, Key Performance Indicators, Strategic Planning, Work Systems, and advanced Lean Six Sigma statistical tools. Black Belt candidates are expected to demonstrate competency through the application of knowledge to a strategic priority from their organizations.
The following concepts and skills will be learned and applied in this 12-day program:
- Review and discuss the key concepts of the Lean Six Sigma enterprise and apply them.
- Apply the tools necessary for prioritizing potential projects and developing an organizational improvement plan.
- Discuss how and when to use strategic, decision, and analytical tools to promote critical thinking and fact-based decisions.
- Discuss effective approaches for demonstrating team leadership, team dynamics and guiding others in the organization on successful Lean Six Sigma team projects.
- Develop a plan to teach and coach others in Lean Six Sigma philosophies and principles.
- Earn ets, inc. Black Belt certification.
Note: Pre-requisite for the ets Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Program is prior Green Belt Certification from ets or an accredited organization. Contact ets for details.
Includes manual, analytical software, forms and templates.
Class sizes are limited.
$5450 – 12 days with prior ets or accredited organization Green Belt Certification – 16.2 IACET CEUs – Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: Earn ets, inc. Certification LSSBB101
Project Coaching: September 6
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 19
Project Coaching: August 2
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 28