Four (4) hours
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt course is our most popular program for engaging the entire workforce in process improvement and analytical thinking. The half-day format minimizes impacts on program and staffing schedules and is offered at an affordable price.
The following concepts will be discussed and applied in this HALF-DAY program:
- Demonstrate a fundamental working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
- Describe the key steps and outcomes of a process.
- Apply an approach for identifying process waste.
- Construct two analytical process improvement tools.
- Describe the financial impacts of poor process performance.
- Discuss a structured approach for improving any outcome and process.
- Earn ets, inc. White Belt certification.
Note: There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Includes manual and access to the ets Resource Library of digital forms.
Courses are offered in open regional settings and closed formats for large groups at the client’s location.
$175 – Four (4) hours – Lean Six Sigma White Belt: Earn ets, inc. Certification LSSWB101