One (1) day course
This course is designed to ensure project teams have the skills necessary to develop and effectively implement countermeasures to eliminate root causes discovered when applying the DMAIC methodology. Emphasis is placed on risk analysis, action plans, and determining project Return on Investment. Participants are also taught how to documents results, standardize improvements, and identify opportunities for continuous process improvement. This course is the third of the three
The following concepts and skills will be learned and applied in this one-day program:
- Review the five phases of project management and how to apply them to process improvement.
- Discuss how project management supports the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.
- Apply the essential tools of project management including the five phases of team development, Work Breakdown Structure, Action Planning, Return on Investment, and how to document Lessons Learned.
- Discuss how to evaluate project effectiveness and calculate Return on Investment.
- Review the next steps necessary to register for the Green Belt Certification program.
- Earn ets, inc. Yellow Belt certification.
Note: There are no pre-requisites for this course; however, it is recommended that Yellow Belt and DMAIC are taken prior to Project Management.
Includes manual and access to the ets Resource Library of digital forms.
Courses are offered in open regional settings and closed formats for large groups at the client’s location.
$295 – One (1) day course – Project Management for Lean Six Sigma: Earn ets, inc. Certification LSSPM101