This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.etsfl.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site. When visiting our site, you must comply with ALL the acceptable use policies outlined below, or be subject to suspension, termination of your use of our site, or even legal action as described below. Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy.
www.etsfl.com is a site operated by Electronic Training Solutions, Inc. (we or us). We are a Florida corporation, with offices located in Rockledge, Florida.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To reproduce, duplicate copy or re-sell any part of our site.
- To access whether intentionally or accidentally any part of our site for which you have not been granted permission.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, or any software used on our site.
Suspension and termination
We reserve the right to determine whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site, and take action as we deem appropriate, and may result in:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. It is your responsibility to review these changes and updates.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site (unless expressly stated), and the material published on it (unless expressly stated). Those works are protected by national and world-wide copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
You may ONLY print, and download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference, or if expressly stated that the material belongs to you. You may not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, unless expressly stated that they belong to you. If it is our material that you have downloaded or copied for your personal reference, then ownership by ets must be acknowledged. Failure to comply with this will result in immediate termination of your use of our site and at our option, the immediate return or destruction of any materials you have made copies of, or downloaded from our site.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice from us. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. We are under no obligation to update material posted on our site. We may also need to suspend access to our site for updates or security upgrades, temporarily or it indefinitely. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from unavailability to our site.
Material displayed on our site whether it belongs to us or a third party, is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You are hereby prohibited from using our site to knowingly introduce viruses, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
Linking to our site
If you wish to make any use of material or link our site to yours, please address your request to email@example.com.
Links from our site
In those instances where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, please know that these links are provided for your information only. We do not accept responsibility over the contents of those sites or resources, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.