This course is taught in a virtual setting with live instructors in twenty 4-hour virtual sessions over a span of four months.
Prior ets or accredited organization Green Belt Certification required.
16.2 IACET CEUs
The ets Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program is designed to develop the in-house expertise organizations need to guide and support the performance improvement process. Emphasis is placed on leadership processes including Organizational Assessments, Key Performance Indicators, Strategic Planning, Work Systems, and advanced Lean Six Sigma statistical tools. Black Belt candidates are expected to demonstrate competency through the application of knowledge to a strategic priority from their organizations.
The following concepts and skills will be learned and applied in this 12-day program:
- Review and discuss the key concepts of the Lean Six Sigma enterprise and apply them.
- Apply the tools necessary for prioritizing potential projects and developing an organizational improvement plan.
- Discuss how and when to use strategic, decision, and analytical tools to promote critical thinking and fact-based decisions.
- Discuss effective approaches for demonstrating team leadership, team dynamics and guiding others in the organization on successful Lean Six Sigma team projects.
- Develop a plan to teach and coach others in Lean Six Sigma philosophies and principles.
- Minitab Statistical Software is used to teach certain units and a 30-day free trail is available for each student, but purchase is not required.
- Includes manual which will be shipped upon registration, forms and templates.
- Earn ets, inc. Black Belt certification upon receipt of payment.
These courses are highly interactive with live discussions with your instructors and other students. It is delivered via the Zoom platform. You will need a Zoom account (free of charge at www.Zoom.com) and a computer equipped with a webcam, microphone and speakers/headset in order to participate.
$5450 – Twenty 4-hour sessions with prior ets or accredited organization Green Belt Certification – 16.2 IACET CEUs – Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: Earn ets, inc. Certification LSSBB101