One (1) day course
0.7 IACET CEUs
The DMAIC course is designed to provide participants with the essential logic concepts and problem-solving tools to systematically analyze and improve any process. Emphasis is placed on the 5 DMAIC steps, the 33 roadmap checkpoints, and the application of the appropriate analytical tools for each step and situation. This course is the second of the three Advanced Yellow Belt courses which are prerequisites to enrolling in the highly acclaimed ets Green Belt Certification program.
The following objectives will be achieved in this one-day program:
- Review and discuss the five DMAIC method steps and 33 roadmap checkpoints.
- Apply the most impactful tools and techniques and discuss when to apply them.
- Review the different types of data and how to use this knowledge when approaching problems.
- Discuss how to maximize benefits throughout the DMAIC methodology by emphasizing the Cost of Poor Quality and Return on Investment.
- Evaluate a DMAIC project case study by applying the ets DMAIC checklist and scoring methodology.
- Earn ets, inc. DMAIC certification.
Note: There are no prerequisites for this course. To achieve Advanced Yellow Belt Certification, Yellow Belt, DMAIC, and Project Management for Six Sigma must be completed within a 12-month period.
Includes manual and access to the ets Resource Library of digital forms.
Courses are offered in open regional settings throughout Florida and closed formats at the client’s location.
$325 – One (1) day course – 0.7 IACET CEUs – Lean Six Sigma DMAIC: Earn ets, inc. Certification LSSDM101