This course is delivered in a Virtual setting with a live instructor in two convenient 4-hour sessions.
The DMAIC course is designed to provide participants with the essential logic concepts and problem-solving tools to systematically analyze and improve any process. Emphasis is placed on the 5 DMAIC steps, the 33 roadmap checkpoints, and the application of the appropriate analytical tools for each step and situation. This course is the second of the three Advanced Yellow Belt courses which are prerequisites to enrolling in the highly acclaimed ets Green Belt Certification program.
The following objectives will be achieved in this one-day program:
- Review and discuss the five DMAIC method steps and 33 roadmap checkpoints.
- Apply the most impactful tools and techniques and discuss when to apply them.
- Review the different types of data and how to use this knowledge when approaching problems.
- Discuss how to maximize benefits throughout the DMAIC methodology by emphasizing the Cost of Poor Quality and Return on Investment.
- Evaluate a DMAIC project case study by applying the ets DMAIC checklist and scoring methodology.
- Earn ets, inc. DMAIC certification upon receipt of payment.
- Includes manual which will be shipped to you upon registration and access to the ets Resource Library of digital forms.
These courses are highly interactive with live discussions with your instructors and other students. It is delivered via the Zoom platform. You will need a Zoom account (free of charge at www.Zoom.com) and a computer equipped with a webcam, microphone and speakers/headset in order to participate.
Note: There are no prerequisites for this course. It is recommended that LSS Yellow Belt course be taken prior to this course.
from 8:00 – 12:00
from 8:00 – 12:00