This training is delivered virtually with live instructors in ten 4-hour sessions over the span of 90 days.
The Green Belt Certification program is designed to develop expertise with Lean Six Sigma through the direct application of tools and techniques on a strategic organizational issue. Participant teams are facilitated through process improvement by ets Master Black Belts during the 5-day program in which they apply knowledge gained in the Advanced Yellow Belt series and additional tools learned for their specific project. The ets Green Belt program is among the most successful in the nation in terms of satisfaction, certification rate, and Return on Investment.
The following concepts will be discussed and applied in this program:
- Quantify the need for improvement both in process performance and financial impact to the organization.
- Analyze a process, identifying waste, and collecting appropriate data for selecting the most significant problem.
- Determine and verify root causes and select effective and feasible countermeasures.
- Develop a plan to implement countermeasures and quantify the impact of a project, both in performance, financial impact and Return on Investment.
- Communicate the problem and solution in a logical, factual way.
- Earn ets, inc. Green Belt certification upon receipt of payment.
- Includes manual which will be shipped upon registration and access to the ets Resource Library of digital forms.
Note: Successful completion of the Advanced Yellow Belt series is pre-requisite for this course.
These courses are highly interactive with live discussions with your instructors and other students. It is delivered via the Zoom platform. You will need a Zoom account (free of charge at www.Zoom.com) and a computer equipped with a webcam, microphone and speakers/headset in order to participate.
Please note that the ets Green Belt Program is taught using applied knowledge to student’s organizational projects. Teams of at least 2-3 participants per team project are recommended, and individual teams although allowed, are discouraged due to work load required for certification.
Session 1: 7/21/20
Session 2: 7/22/20
Session 3: 7/28/20
Session 4: 7/29/20
Session 5: 8/25/20
Session 6: 8/26/20
Session 7: 9/1/20
Session 8: 9/2/20
Session 9: 10/6/20
Session 10: 10/7/20
Session 1: 9/9/20
Session 2: 9/10/20
Session 3: 9/16/20
Session 4: 9/17/20
Session 5: 10/14/20
Session 6: 10/15/20
Session 7: 10/27/20
Session 8: 10/28/20
Session 9: 12/2/20
Session 10: 12/3/20