Five (5) days with Advanced Yellow Belt Certification OR Eight (8) without Advanced Yellow Belt Certification
7.6 IACET CEUs
The Green Belt Certification program is designed to develop expertise with Lean Six Sigma through the direct application of tools and techniques on a strategic organizational issue. Participant teams are facilitated through process improvement by ets Master Black Belts during the 5-day program in which they apply knowledge gained in the Advanced Yellow Belt series and additional tools learned for their specific project. The ets Green Belt program is among the most successful in the nation in terms of satisfaction, certification rate, and Return on Investment.
The following concepts will be discussed and applied in this 5-day program:
- Quantify the need for improvement both in process performance and financial impact to the organization.
- Analyze a process, identifying waste, and collecting appropriate data for selecting the most significant problem.
- Determine and verify root causes and select effective and feasible countermeasures.
- Develop a plan to implement countermeasures and quantify the impact of a project, both in performance, financial impact and Return on Investment.
- Communicate the problem and solution in a logical, factual way.
- Earn ets, inc. Green Belt certification.
Note: Successful completion of the Advanced Yellow Belt series is pre-requisite for this course.
Includes manual and access to the ets Resource Library of digital forms.
Please note that the ets Green Belt Program is taught in a team setting using applied knowledge to student’s organizational projects. Teams of minimum of 2-3 participants per team project are recommended, and individual teams are discouraged due to work load required for certification.
Courses are offered in open regional settings and closed formats for large groups at the client’s location. Contact ets for details.
Class sizes are limited.
$2375 – Five (5) days with Advanced Yellow Belt Certification OR $3275 – Eight (8) without Advanced Yellow Belt Certification – 7.6 IACET CEUs – Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification: Earn ets, inc. Certification LSSGB101
Project Coaching: March 12
Project Coaching: May 21
Project Coaching: June 3
Project Coaching: November 15
Project Coaching: November 19