One (1) day course
.07 IACET CEUs
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is a foundational learning program designed to provide essential core competencies for managing processes. It is also the first of the three Advanced Yellow Belt courses which are prerequisites to enrolling in the highly acclaimed ets Green Belt Certification program.
The following concepts and skills are learned and applied in this full day program:
- Discuss the role of measures in process management and how to determine the most effective ones for your process.
- Flow chart your process so that the best flow and opportunities for improvement can be easily identified.
- Apply two Lean tools to your process which can be implemented immediately to reduce waste in the workplace.
- Apply the most important tools for analyzing data and prioritizing problems in a process.
- Discuss process variation and how to quantify it.
- Review the DMAIC method and discuss how tools learned in class are applied in each step.
- Earn ets, inc. Yellow Belt certification.
Note: There are no prerequisites for this course. To achieve Advanced Yellow Belt Certification, Yellow Belt, DMAIC, and Project Management for Six Sigma must be completed within a 12-month period.
Includes manual and access to the ets Resource Library of digital forms.
Courses are offered in open regional settings throughout Florida and closed formats at the client’s location.
$325 – One (1) day course – 0.7 IACET CEUs – Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Earn ets, inc. Certification LSSYB101